The initiative is a community challenge with six important milestones with the goal of addressing the opportunity gaps faced by young people of color.
Straight Talk Sound Direction
All children should have a healthy start and enter school ready — cognitively, physically, socially, and emotionally. Reading at Grade Level by Third Grade.
All children should be reading at grade level by age 8 — the age at which reading to learn becomes essential. All youth should receive a quality high school education and graduate with the skills and tools needed to advance to postsecondary education or training. Completing Postsecondary Education or Training.
- The Iron King (The Iron Fey, Book 1).
- My Brother's Keeper Challenge.
- Upcoming Events!
- Motivation: Awaken Your Motivation And Live The Life You Truly Deserve 2014.
- Genesis I (Thru the Bible)?
- Per unetica dellinformazione e della comunicazione. Giornalismo, radiotelevisione, new media, comunicazione pubblica: Giornalismo, radiotelevisione, ... (Diritto e società) (Italian Edition)!
- Angels Camp and Copperopolis (Images of America).
Every American should have the option to attend postsecondary education and receive the education and training needed for the quality jobs of today and tomorrow. Successfully Entering the Workforce. Anyone who wants a job should be able to get a job that allows them to support themselves and their families.
The goal of the program is to expand opportunities for boys and young men of color.
All school-aged children should have a healthy start and enter school cognitively, physically, socially, and emotionally prepared to learn. All children should be reading at grade level by age 8, the age at which reading is solidified as a truly essential, foundational component of ongoing learning. All young adults should receive the education and training needed for quality jobs of today and tomorrow.
My Brothers Keeper? the play; by Nigel Williams
All individuals who want a job should be able to secure and sustain employment that allows them to support themselves and their families. All children should be safe from violent crime. Individuals who are confined should receive the education, training, and treatment they need for a second chance.
- How to improve My Brother’s Keeper: Emphasize a content-rich curriculum.
- Transcript: Obama announces 'My Brother's Keeper'.
- Sustainable Business: Financial Times Briefing: Financial Times Briefing PDF eBook (Financial Times Series).
- Our History.
Year in which the majority of young candidates will be young men of color. Through their efforts, Ambassadors contribute valuable local leadership and place-based perspectives that inform the way we design, deliver, and prioritize neighborhood solutions. About MBK.
My Brother's Keeper Alliance - Obama Foundation
See Requirements. Participating Organizations. Keeston Walden.